Knowing what to expect from the hiring process will help you succeed at the interview and in the assessment test. Learn about all the steps you will need to take to get to your dream job at Sonoco.
Sonoco is a global packaging solutions leader committed to improving lives. Founded in 1899, Sonoco is a provider of diversified consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging, and packaging supply chain services.
Headquarters: Hartsville, South Carolina, United States
Subsidiaries: Tegrant Alloyd Brands
Hiring Process Steps
During the hiring process, a human resources manager will use the following steps to determine the best possible fit for the job:
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Resume Writing Services
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Sonoco Products.
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Learn more about career opportunities and open job positions to find your fit
Find Your Dream Career
- Application Labeler
- F040 – Plant City, FL
- Inspector/ Packer
- Waynesville, NC, USA
- Tacker Line 1 1st Shift (009520)
- Hartselle, AL, USA
- Nailer Operator 3rd Shift (009507)
- Hartselle, AL, USA
- Jr Production Specialist I
- Jackson, TN, USA
- Mold Setter
- Tupelo, MS, USA
- Industrial Maintenance Reliability Technician
- Tiffin, OH, USA
- Maintenance Mechanic
- E030 – Elk Grove, IL
- Truck Driver Yard Man w/CDL
- Tullahoma, TN, USA
Common Interview Questions
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- What Do You Think We Could Do Better or Differently?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- What motivates you?
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Can You Explain Why You Changed your Career Paths?
- Why do you want this job?
- What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
All About the Recruitment and Hiring Process:
Need to know the critical steps that must occur in your hiring process, interview, and assessment test.