What Are the Steps in the Recruitment Process at The Hartford?
The selection process at The Hartford Vacations can vary depending on the position you are applying for. However, most positions will require you to pass an assessment test.
The Hartford Hiring Process
The hiring and selection process involves identifying the job vacancy, analyzing the role requirements, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting, and selecting.
- Resume screening
- Online Assessments
- video interviews
- Face-to-face interviews
- Background check and drug test
Depending on the role, candidates may be asked to sit various different types of assessments.
As part of the selection process at Hartford, you will probably have to pass one of the following tests.
Ability tests, written exams, simulation exercises, questionnaires, personality tests, or language tests.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., usually known as The Hartford, is a United States-based investment and insurance company.
Headquarters: Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Number of employees 20,000
- Hartford Investment Management Company (HIMCO) has provided investment advice for over 40 years.
- Trumbull Insurance Company operates as an insurance company.
- Hartford Fire Insurance Co – Insurance company.
- Nutmeg Insurance Company operates as an insurance firm. The Company offers property and casualty insurance services to individuals, families, and businesses.
- Woodbury Financial Services
- Y-Risk, LLC Insurance company
Here are the descriptions of the three most common jobs The Hartford Vacations hires for.
- Director, Product
- Senior Data Engineer – Remote
- Director, HR Business Partner, Global Specialty
- Assistant Director Small Commercial Product Management
- Commercial Underwriting Trainee, General Industries
- Associate Software Engineer
- Livestock Claims Adjuster
- Summer Associate Underwriting Intern, Global Specialty – Wholesale
- Agile Coach-REMOTE
- Customer Support
- Sr Financial Manager