When recruiting a new employee for a new position, a lot of factors are taken into consideration. Age, educational qualifications, work experience, and a host of different factors are used to arrive at their vision of an ideal recruit or employee.
This step in the Hiring process is the first step. It is basically the phase where companies decide what they want. It is important to note that the mental imagery of what they want is what usually informs the Hiring process.
After all, the Hiring process only exists because companies want to find the ideal candidate for their work.
After deciding the kind of employee they want, it is up to the company to list the minimum requirements and invite suitable candidates to apply for the job.
Practice today & access online practice tests with full questions & answers and score reports to ensure you beat your Aetna assessment test.
Employment Assessment Test At Aetna
Online assessment practice and explanation
SJT, Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
|Global Opportunities||Customer Service|
|Health Informatics||Distribution Management|
About The Company
Aetna offers health insurance, as well as dental, vision, and other plans, to meet the needs of individuals and families.
Headquarters: Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Parent organization: CVS
- Coventry Health Care is a health insurer in the United States. The company has three divisions: Health Plan, Specialized Managed Care Division, and Workers’ Compensation Division.
- Continental Life Insurance Company of Brentwood, Tennessee
- ActiveHealth Management is part of the CVS Health family of companies that are working to transform healthcare for patients.
- Healthagen unifies Aetna’s population health management solutions and health information technologies.
|Management||$60,000 – $100,000|
|Customer Service||$16 per hour|
|Data Entry Clerk||$18 per hour|
Common Interview Questions
- What do you know about this company?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What do you believe is the main reason someone could fail in this position?
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- What challenges are you looking for in your next job?
- What can you offer us that someone else can not?
- What aspects of this job would you like to see performed better?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Why are you leaving your present job? Or why did you leave your last job?
- What are the three biggest challenges your team faces when working with other groups?