Working at USAA can be a rewarding experience for those who are passionate about serving military families and veterans. USAA offers a wide range of job opportunities across its insurance, banking, investment, and retirement products lines of business. Some of the roles available at USAA include:
- Customer Service Representative: These employees provide support to USAA customers via phone, email, or live chat.
- Claims Specialist: Claims specialists help customers through the claims process for auto, home, and other insurance products.
- Financial Advisor: Financial advisors provide financial planning and investment advice to USAA customers.
- IT Professional: IT professionals support USAA’s technology infrastructure and help develop and implement new technology solutions.
- Marketing Specialist: Marketing specialists develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote USAA products and services.
- Operations Specialist: Operations specialists are responsible for supporting USAA’s business processes and ensuring smooth operations.
- Data Analyst: Data analysts use data to support business decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
There are many other roles available at USAA, depending on your skills and interests. To find a job that’s right for you, you can search the USAA career website or network with current employees.
Get some insight into the USAAjob interview process and the steps involved, from screening to phone interviews and job offers.
How do I pass a job assessment test?
What is an online assessment test?
How do I prepare for an assessment test?
- Apply USAA accepts applications through the Online Career Center.
- Applicant screening You should complete the assessment before the next step in the process.
- Interviews phone interview and a formal interview with a member of the hiring team
- Hiring manager screening
- Background Check
Employment Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
About the Company
USAA The United Services Automobile Association is a financial services group of companies, including a Texas Department of Insurance-regulated reciprocal inter-insurance that serves millions of military members and their families with competitive rates on insurance, banking, and investment services.
Headquarters: San Antonio, Texas, United States.
With more than 30,000 employees, USAA is an exciting place to be
Search for Jobs at USAA
- Customer Service & Sales Careers
- Insurance Careers
- Information Technology Careers
- Design Careers
Match our jobs to your profile
- Bank Program/Project Management Senior
- Audit Manager – AML
- Compliance Principal – Bank
- Communications Advisor Lead
- Risk Management Director – Property & Casualty
- Associate Actuary
- Bank Credit Risk Analyst Senior
- ETL Engineer – Senior Level
- Business Process Consultant Lead – Deposits
- Voice Infrastructure Engineer Senior
- Senior IT Risk Analyst – Enterprise Operational Risk
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Additional Insurance Companies
State Farm Insurance hiring process
Centene Hiring Process
Cigna Assessment Test
Citizens Financial Group
Allstate employment assessment test
The hiring process at MetLife