Find a new job opportunity at ConocoPhillips and make your application process as simple as possible.
Get some insight into the job process interview personality test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What is the important step in the hiring process?
- Application – Create Your Profile
- Selection process
- HR Interview – Human Resources representatives. If the first screening is successful.
- Pre-employment Assessments – Face-to-Face Interviews and Assessments.
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers – including a background check that takes about two weeks.
- Start your first day
Personality Assessment Test
Personality questionnaires are proven methods for assessing critical qualities for job success.
Each test will help the employee in the selection process to select the right candidate for the position. What are personality tests? They are tests that try to determine, as the word implies, the personality constructs of a particular person. Personality and Psychometric tests can measure aptitude, such as verbal and numerical reasoning.
The purpose of the personality test is to determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
About the company
ConocoPhillips is an American multinational energy corporation with its headquarters located in the Energy Corridor ConocoPhillips is one of the world’s largest independent E&P companies.
Headquarters: Houston, Texas, United States
- Kenai LNG Corporation operates as an exploration company.
- ConocoPhillips Alaska The company has major lease holdings on the North Slope and is Alaska’s largest producer of oil and gas
- Polar Tankers is one of the largest oil tanker fleets under the U.S. flag.
- Darwin LNG Project is an LNG value chain project that involves the development and production of gas, mainly from the Bayu-Undan Gas.
- ConocoPhillips Gas produces oil and natural gas in a wide range of geologic.
- Gulf Canada is a major Canadian integrated gas, oil, and resources company.
- Vacation Work Program – The program is a 12-week paid work experience with Australia’s engineering team to gain valuable experience working on real-life projects.
- SPIRIT Scholarship Program – The program is a 12-month SPIRIT scholarship rewards talented second-year engineering students with financial tuition support.
- Global Accelerate Graduate Program – The program is a three-year paid program that will give you the opportunity to work with local experts and global specialists on technical work tasks and projects as part of the Global Engineering Academy.
- 3rd Assistant Engineer
- Utility Person – Offshore
- Server, Storage & Data Centre Specialist
- Supply Chain
- Mess Person
- Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator
Discover how the Prove It Job Assessment Word Test can help job seekers demonstrate their language proficiency effectively.