Learn more about applying to RBC and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
Start your new career at RBC and prepare yourself with next-interview assessment tests!
The recruitment and hiring process is one of the most critical stages in evaluating candidates.
- Find Your Role
- Submit your application
- Complete an assessment
- Start your first day
Student Co-ops & internships – Entry-level jobs are a great way to start your career in the bank, whether you’re new-to-country or a career-changer.
New Graduates & Rotational Programs – This one-year paid program internship may be just what you’re looking for.
Persons with Disabilities At RBC, you can find a workplace where you can reach your full potential and develop a successful career.
Online assessments are a way for RBC to evaluate your application
You will need to practice the following assessment tests:
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Be prepared to discuss how your skills and experience align with the role and how you might approach success if selected.
Your first interview will typically be with an RBC recruiter, who may
discuss your talents and fit with both the position
A second interview, most likely with the person you’ll report to, usually
takes place on-site.
About The Company
The Royal Bank of Canada is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the largest bank in Canada by market capitalization.
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
- RBC Capital Markets is a global investment bank providing services in banking, finance, and capital markets to corporations, institutional investors, asset managers, and governments globally.
- RBC Direct Investing: Online Investing and Trading
- RBC Dominion Securities is the brand used by the Royal Bank of Canada for full-service brokerage services, primarily in Canada, and forms part of RBC’s Wealth Management division.
- City National Bank is a bank headquartered at City National Plaza in Los Angeles, California. CNB is a subsidiary of the Toronto-based Royal Bank of Canada.
- Moneris is Canada’s largest financial technology company that specializes in payment processing.
- Security First Network Bank was the first pure Internet bank in the United States. It had no physical branch bank offices and could only be accessed online.
- Dain Rauscher Wessels was a brokerage and investment banking firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- RBC Europe The Bank offers personal and commercial banking and wealth management.
Jobs and career opportunities
- Banking Advisor
- Commercial Account Manager Intern
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Client Advisor – 15hrs/week
- Mortgage Specialist
- Equipment Finance Associate
- Treasury Solution Specialist
- Financial Planner, Investment
- Banking Advisor Intern
- Recoveries Officer
- Mortgage Specialist