Find out how, from exploring opportunities to signing the offer letter, you could land your dream job at Lockheed Martin.
The hiring process involves reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates for the next step.
The employee selection process typically includes steps like Reviewing cover letters and resumes, Pre-hire assessments, and interviews.
- How hard is it to get a job with Lockheed Martin?
- How long it takes to hire?
- What does the hiring manager look for in employees?
- Do you need a degree?
- How do I prepare for a Lockheed Martin interview?
- How many interviews does Lockheed Martin do?
- What are the interview questions for a software engineer?
The selection process is aimed at finding and hiring the best candidates for job openings.
- Find the positions that best match your skills
- Create an account
- Submit your résumé online
- Phone interviews, followed by one or several in-person interviews
- Assessment test
The practice isn’t just about taking test after test, though. You need to practice smartly and define which tests you’ll need to improve and what are your weak points so that you can focus on them and improve your chance.
Depending on your industry and role, you may have to take a different test, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgment tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
Assessment test you may take according to your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the company
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security and aerospace, defense, arms, security, and advanced technologies company that employs approximately 110,000 people worldwide.
Headquarters: Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Leadership Development Program – there are different programs that offer instructional methods to suit your learning style and schedule.
Military Relations Managers – Lockheed Martin Military Relations Managers are focused on one thing: easing your transition.
- Sikorsky Aircraft is an American aircraft manufacturer based in Stratford, Connecticut.
- Skunk Works is an official pseudonym for Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs, formerly called Lockheed Advanced Development Projects.
- United Launch Alliance is an American launch service provider that manufactures and operates several rocket vehicles capable of orbiting spacecraft.
- Aeronautics Company is a major unit of Lockheed Martin with headquarters at Air Force Plant 4 in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Lockheed Martin Space is one of the four major business divisions of Lockheed Martin. It has its headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control are one of the four core business areas for the American company Lockheed Martin.
- United Space Alliance was a spaceflight operations company.
- PZL Mielec, formerly WSK-Mielec and WSK “PZL-Mielec” is a Polish aerospace manufacturer based in Mielec. It is the largest aerospace manufacturer in postwar Poland.
- Lockheed Martin Canada is an aerospace and defense contractor headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Jobs and career opportunities
- Apprentice Test Engineer
- IT Infrastructure Advanced Apprenticeship
- Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Radar Solution Architect
- Sys Integratn/Test Eng AMS
- Software Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer
- First Line Manager – Test Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Industrial Engineer