Applying to Comcast but unsure of what kind of selection process to expect?
- How long does it take for HR to approve a job offer?
- How to prepare for a Comcast interview?
- How do I pass my interview assessment?
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- What is asked in online assessment test?
- What questions does Comcast ask in an interview?
The first stage is to complete the online application form, which will ask basic questions about your background, qualifications, and relevant experience. You will be asked to attach your CV to the application and cover letter.
These are a series of different assessments depending on the role you have applied for.
The hiring process is the process of reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates to the next step.
The employee selection process typically includes steps like Reviewing cover letters and resumes, Pre-hire assessments, and interviews.
- Applying for jobs – set up a profile
- interview – in person or phone Interview
- Assessment Test
Employment Assessment Test At Comcast
There are different types of pre-employment assessments such as aptitude tests, personality tests, situational judgement test.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
SJT, Aptitude tests, SHL, Numerical and verbal
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Common Interview Questions
The interview process starts with a phone call or videoconference.
- What is your dream job?
- What is your major weakness?
- What is your long-term employment or career objectives?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your favorite website?
- What made you apply for this position?
- What is your attrition rate for the organization?
- What is the name of our CEO?
- What is important to you in a company? What things do you look for in an
- What interests you about this job?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What have been some of your biggest challenges during your career?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What kind of things do you feel most confident in doing?
Questions and Answers
How long does it take to hear back from Comcast about a job?
You should be receiving results no more than 10-14 days post-interview.
Does Comcast drug test at the interview or after an interview?
The drug test is given after you receive the job offers.
What should I wear to the Comcast interview?
For Every interview is recommended to come with clean and representative clothing.
Jobs at Comcast
Find new position
- Retail Sales Consultant, Full-Time
- Supervisor, SMB Direct Sales
- Director, Cyber Exposure Management
- Principal iOS Developer, Digital Home
- Supply Chain Professional
- Software Engineer – Network Optimization and Algorithms
- Architect, WiFi Mesh
- Software Development Engineer
2 thoughts on “How to get a job at Comcast – interview questions and hiring process”
The most enjoyable part of the job at Comcast was the people.
They will help and show step by step how to solve certain job tasks.
I have been working at Comcast full time for more than 3 year.
Great work environment with smart team.
I believe that I have found the company that complements my ideology for how a company should be.
Comments are closed.