Read on to learn more about Burberry assessment
- Why do you want to work for Burberry answer?
- What should I wear to a Burberry interview?
- How long is the interview process?
- How much do you get paid to work at Burberry?
- Do Burberry employees get discounts?
- How long is a first-stage interview?
- How long after the interview is the job offered?
- How long does it take to be selected for an interview?
The hiring process at Burberry takes an average of 30 days.
The recruitment process usually contains the following topics:
- Resume screening
- Online Assessments
- video interviews
- Face-to-face interviews
- Background check and drug test
About the company
Burberry is a British high-end luxury fashion house established in 1856 by Thomas Burberry headquartered in London, England. It designs and distributes ready-to-wear, including trench coats, leather accessories, and footwear.
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Burberry Italy Retail
- The Scotch House Ltd.
- Burberry Ireland Ltd.
- Burberry (Taiwan) Co
Search & Apply
- Client Advisor Opportunities – Hong Kong
- Store Host – Regent Street
- Store Operations Assistant
- Customer Journey Analyst
- Trainer, Retail
- Client Advisor (신세계 천안아산)
- Store Manager – La Roca Village Outlet
- General Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- INTERIM Programme Manager – Property /Real Estate
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Hr Manager
- VM intern
- Sales Associate – Heathrow
It is important to prepare for an interview at Burberry as you know, it is highly competitive.
Preparing for an interview might seem intimidating, but there are several steps you can take to prepare yourself for a successful interview.
- Check the job description and requirements.
- Review your resume and work experience.
- Research interview questions for your position.
- Research the company and the interviewer.
- Try out the company’s product or service
- Prepare your introduction in advance.
- Think about body language.
- Prepare for technical interviews or skill tests
- Do some salary research