The hiring process at IBM varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background.
- What should I expect at an IBM interview?
- How many interview rounds are there in IBM?
- What are the questions asked in the IBM interview?
- How long does it take IBM to get back to you?
- What is IBM’s cognitive assessment?
- What is the Kenexa assessment?
- How do I pass IBM Assessment Centre?
- How hard is the IBM IPAT test?
The Company uses assessments to measure skills and abilities that do not commonly emerge from interviews.
Practicing test questions ahead of time will serve to refresh the skills that you may have forgotten.
Learn more about IBM’s global application process:
IBM Hiring Process
Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- Resume screening
- Online Assessments
- video interviews
- Face-to-face interviews
- Background check and drug test
Employment Assessment Test At IBM
Practice is the key to success the practice will improve your performance and your chance of getting hired.
Practice Tests Help You Evaluate Your Strengths and Weaknesses
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
|Dock Worker||$16.00 per hour|
|Developer||$77,000 – $97,000|
|Truck Driver||$22.00 per hour|
Common Interview Questions
- What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
- What do you know about this company?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- What do you feel has made you successful working here?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievements to date?
- What do you believe is the main reason someone could fail in this position?
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- What courses in school have been of most help in doing your job?
- What challenges are you looking for in your next job?
- What can you offer us that someone else can not?
- What can you do for this company?