Exide Technologies is an American multinational lead-acid battery manufacturing company.
Exide Technologies is committed to providing world-class stored energy solutions.
- How hard is it to get hired by Exide Technologies?
- What are the four main stages of getting hired?
- What are the 5 stages of the hiring process?
- How long does it take for HR to approve a job offer?
- What are the signs that you will be hired after an interview?
- Why is my hiring process taking so long?
It is based in Milton, Georgia, United States. It has both manufacturing and recycling plants.
Headquarters: Milton, Georgia, United States
Number of employees: 10,500
- GNB Battery Technologies manufactures industrial batteries.
- RBD Liquidation, part of Exide Technologies, is an American company focused on storage batteries.
- Aker Wade Power Technologies fast charge systems.
- GNB high-power-density batteries, multistage energy-saving ‘smart’ chargers, integrated one-point watering systems.
Steps in the interview process
For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Exide Technologies.
Employment Assessment Test
Wonderlic Cognitive Ability, Watson Glaser, Aptitude tests, Numerical and verbal
Search Careers at Exide Technologies
- Maintenance Technician Iowa City, Iowa
- Maintenance Technician Manchester, Iowa
- Maintenance Technician St Joseph, Missouri
- Recycling Smelter Operator St Joseph, Missouri
- Quality Assurance Engineer Manchester, Iowa
- Maintenance Technician Hiawatha, Kansas
Common Interview Questions
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- Sell Me This Pen.
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
- Bonus Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
What happens in an assessment Centre?
Exide Technologies salaries
The average salary for Exide Technologies employees
- Maintenance Technician – $24 per hour
- Machine Operator – $18 per hour
- Operator – $18 per hour
- Assembler – $32,000