Intel Interview preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- What are the Steps in the Recruiting Process?
- How long is the hiring process?
The Interview Process is the process of reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates for the next step.
- Apply for a job
- Interview – your interview may be over the phone, internet, or in person.
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
Come prepared for your interview and start practice
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Results Orientation
- Leadership/Team Skills
- Communications Skills
- Adaptability to Change
About the Company
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology cloud computing, data center, Internet of Things, and PC solutions.
Headquarters: Santa Clara, California, United States
- Altera Corporation was a leading American manufacturer of programmable logic devices.
- Mobileye is an Israeli subsidiary of Intel corporation that develops vision-based self-driving cars and advanced driver-assistance systems.
- Movidius is a company based in San Mateo, California that designs specialized low-power processor chips for computer vision.
- Barefoot Networks is a computer networking company.
- Wind River Systems, also known as Wind River, the company develops embedded system software consisting of run-time software, industry-specific software, simulation technology, development tools, and middleware.
- Xircom manufacturing facilities are located in Penang, Malaysia, and international offices throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- eASIC is a fabless semiconductor company offering NEW ASIC devices to produce customized silicon devices.
- Lantiq was a Germany-based fabless semiconductor company.
- Foundstone is a practice within McAfee Professional Services that provides computer security services.
- Recon Instruments was a Canadian technology company that produced smart glasses and wearable displays marketed by the company as “heads-up displays” for sports.
- Saffron Technology developed cognitive computing systems that use incremental learning.
- PasswordBox is a digital life manager enabling users to store, retrieve, and share passwords securely.
- Omek Interactive was a venture-backed technology company developing advanced motion-sensing software for human-computer interaction.
- Silicon Hive BV supplies semiconductor intellectual properties.
Careers at Intel
Learn more about what Intel could do for your career.
- 5G Wireless Software Engineer
- Hardware Validation Engineer Intern
- Silicon Engineering – Undergrad Intern
- Senior Systems and Data Center Architect
- MLOps Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Hardware Design Intern
- IP Power Management Architect
- Physical Design Technical Lead