Raytheon Interview preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What is the most important step in the hiring process?
The Raytheon interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
- Application – Create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Assessment tests are most often used before a formal interview.
The key to passing an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day.
There are different types of pre-employment assessments, such as aptitude tests, personality tests, and situational judgment tests.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
Tests to prepare them for before the interview:
Mechanical Aptitude Test, SJT, Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal
About The Company
Raytheon Technologies serves customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. The core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.
Headquarters: Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
- Forcepoint develops and markets computer security software to prevent employees from viewing inappropriate or malicious content or leaking confidential data.
- Raytheon Missiles & Defense is one of four business segments of Raytheon Technologies. its president is Wes Kremer. The business produces a broad portfolio of advanced technologies, including air and missile defense systems, precision weapons, radars, and command and control systems.
- Raytheon Australia is the Australian arm of Raytheon Technologies. It was established in 1999 and has grown to become the largest US-owned defense contractor operating in Australia.
- Raytheon BBN Technologies research and development company.
- Applied Signal Technology provides advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance products, systems, and services.
- Thales-Raytheon Systems is an aerospace and defense company co-headquartered in Massy, Paris, France, and Fullerton.
- Ernst Leitz Canada is a Canadian optics and electronics company owned by American defense contractor Raytheon. ELCAN manufactures devices geared toward civilian and military markets.
Search and apply for jobs at Raytheon
- Geolocation Senior Mentor
- Journeyman Operator – Sierra
- Principal Electrical Engr: RF/Microwave
- Sr. Systems Engineer – Cyber Operations / PCAP
- Sr. SharePoint Online Engineer – Strategy
- Crane Radar Restoration Program Manager
- Section Manager, Electrical Engineering III
- Electronics Engineer
- Sr RF Communications Systems Engineer II
- Senior Level Principal Systems Engineer – Secret
- Principal Software Engineer