Find a new job opportunity at Centene and make your application process as simple as possible.
Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What are the stages of the hiring process?
- What questions do they ask in a recruitment interview?
- What is the last stage of the hiring process?
- How did you get an interview at Centene?
Centene Hiring Process
Learn more about clinical career opportunities at Centene
- Interview(s) combination of phone, video, and in-person interviews.
- Conditional Offer
- Background Screening
What are the different types of assessment tests?
How do I prepare for an assessment test?
How do you pass an online Centene assessment test?
The best way to prepare for assessment tests is to practice them. The more you practice, the better you’ll get and the higher results you’ll achieve.
Preparing beforehand increases your chances of success by about 70%.
Start practicing today and ensure your success on test day.
Assessment test you may take according to your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Centene Corporation is a large publicly-traded company and a multi-line managed care enterprise that serves as a major intermediary for government-sponsored and privately insured healthcare programs to support the health of families and individuals.
Headquarters: St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Health Net is an American healthcare insurance provider. HMO, POS, insured PPO, and government contracts subsidiaries provide health benefits.
- WellCare Health Plans is an American health insurance company that provides managed care services primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Prescription.
- Casenet population health technology unites disparate data.
- US Script provides clinically sound and fiscally responsible prescription benefits.
- Nurse Response is headquartered in the United States. The company’s line of business includes the practice of general or specialized medicine.
- California Health & Wellness exists to improve the health of its beneficiaries through focused & compassionate care.
- Sunshine Health Community Solutions
- Hudson Acquisition
- Superior HealthPlan exists to improve the health of Texas Medicaid beneficiaries through focused, compassionate & coordinated care.
- Fidelis Care is a New York-based health insurance company that provides quality, affordable health insurance coverage.
- NurseWise provides nurses with a range of services, including affordable cover against professional and legal threats confronting nurses.
Centene has a wide range of internships, graduate internships, and entry-level positions.
- Care Manager I (RN)
- Senior Business System Analyst
- Supervisor, Quality Improvement
- Manager, Claims Configuration & Business Analysis
- Lead Member Advocate
- Project Lead Business Systems Analyst
- Behavioral Health Case Manager
- Project Manager III – Medicaid, New Markets
- Lead Customer Service Representative
- Program Coordinator I
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Quality Improvement Specialist II
- Sales Representative (Medicare)