Sysco Interview and assessment test preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
Learn more about what Sysco could do for your career.
- Online Application
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
Assessment tests are most often used before a formal interview.
The key to passing an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day.
There are different types of pre-employment assessments, such as aptitude tests, personality tests, and situational judgment tests.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
Start practicing today and ensure your success on test day.
About the Company
Sysco Corporation is an American multinational corporation involved in marketing and distributing food products, small wares, kitchen equipment, and tabletop items.
Headquarters: Houston, Texas, United States
- SYGMA Network The country’s most successful restaurant chains
- Buckhead Beef Company’s top-quality meat products
- Pallas Foods provides food services.
- Tannis Trading wholesale distribution of groceries and related products.
- Brakes are a food and distribution company supplying food, drink, and other products mainly to the catering industry in the UK.
- HFM FoodService is the leading Pacific region and statewide wholesale food service distributor.
- Gilchrist & Soames is a Somerset, New Jersey-based marketer of English-themed in-room toiletry hotel amenities.
- European Imports is an Importer and Distributor of Food.
Sysco was recognized as a Top Diversity Employer fo by DiversityJobs for consistent outreach and dedication to recruiting and hiring from all diversity groups!
- CDL A Delivery Truck Driver
- Warehouse Order Selector
- CDL B Delivery Truck Driver
- Inbound (Will Call) Selector
- CDL A Delivery Truck Driver
- Fresh Cuts Associate
- Outside Sales – San Clarita, CA
- HR Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Material Handler
- SYGMA – 3rd Shift Transportation Supervisor
- Meat Packer
- SYGMA Driver Trainee
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Sysco interview questions
Here’s a list of potential questions you might encounter in an interview with Sysco:
General Interview Questions
- Can you tell us a little about yourself and your background?
- Why are you interested in working for Sysco?
- What do you know about Sysco and our operations?
- How do your skills and experiences align with the role you are applying for?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Describe a time when you faced a significant challenge at work. How did you handle it?
- What motivates you in your work?
Sales & Customer Relations
- Describe your sales experience and how you have achieved your targets in the past.
- How do you approach building relationships with new customers?
- Can you give an example of how you handled a difficult customer in the past?
- How do you stay informed about the products and services you sell?
- What strategies would you use to increase sales in an underperforming territory?
Operations & Logistics
- Explain your understanding of the supply chain management process.
- How would you manage a team to ensure timely deliveries and customer satisfaction?
- Describe a time when you had to make a logistical decision to solve an urgent issue.
- What methods do you use to ensure safety and compliance in operations?
- Tell us about a time when you had to work under pressure. How did you manage it?
- Describe a situation where you took initiative to solve a problem without being asked.
- Have you ever had a disagreement with a team member? How was it resolved?
- Give an example of how you have led a team to achieve a specific goal.