Many companies use online assessments to screen candidates. Make sure you ask your Entergy HR recruiter if you will be expected to take an assessment test. If so, which assessment company provides it, and what is the name of the test?
Stages of the Hiring Process
During the hiring process, a human resources manager will use the following steps to determine the best possible fit for the job:
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Resume Writing Services
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Entergy.
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Practice
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the company
Entergy Corporation, Founded 1913 is a Fortune 500 integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations integrated energy company that delivers electricity to 2.9 million utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas.
Headquarters: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Number of employees: 13,700
Subsidiaries: Entergy Texas, Entergy Mississippi
Common interview questions
Here are some of the most common interview questions and assessment test
- What might make you leave this job?
- Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake.
- Tell Me About a Time You Failed.
- Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why Were You Fired?
- Why Was There a Gap in Your Employment?
- How do others describe you?
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- What’s Your Current Salary?
- What Do You Like Least About Your Job?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What Are You Looking for in a New Position?
- What are some things you would like to avoid in a job? And Why?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
Entergy creates value by achieving top-quartile organizational health and providing a safe, rewarding, engaging, and diverse.
- Information Security Engineer Sr (Network Security)
- Supv, Warehouse Operations (Nuc)
- Operator, Material I – Div Ops
- IT Consultant Sr – DMS/OMS Ops
- Clerk – Dist – Clerk I Dist
- Training Specialist or Training Specialist, Sr
- Procurement Engineering Specialist I – Sr. (Mechanical)
- Procurement Engineering Specialist I – Sr. (Electrical)
- Relay Apprentice 1st Year – Relay Technician (Transmission)
- Sr Manager, Transmission Customer Services
Find similar jobs and match your qualifications to a job at