Practicing for the Allied exam is an essential part of every candidate’s preparation. Take our practice test and review helpful tips.
All the information you need to know about the recruitment process at Allied.
- Allied data analyst interview questions
- What questions are asked in a data analyst interview?
- How do you prepare for an analytics interview?
The Hiring Process
The recruitment process is relatively short, but in some positions, you may need to pass an Assessment test.
- Apply Online
- Selection Process
- In-Person Interview
- Psychometric Testing
If you practice test questions ahead of time, you will find your strengths and weaknesses, and thus you will increase your chances of getting a job.
Candidates may be invited for Psychometric Testing as part of this process.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is one of the so-called Big Four commercial banks in Ireland. AIB offers a full range of personal, business, and corporate banking services.
Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
Parent organization: AIB Group
- EBS d.a.c. is a financial institution in Ireland registered as a designated activity company and was the country’s largest building society until 1 July 2011.
- AIB Mortgage Bank
Graduate Programme – The Graduate Programme allows you the opportunity to gain a variety of work experiences and help you develop the behaviours and skills that will accelerate your growth.
- Customer Operations Specialist, Customer Services
- Head of Resolution Planning, Group Resilience
- Corporate Governance Manager
- Customer Operations Specialist, Retail Banking
- Risk Analyst, Mortgage
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Head of HR Policies, Level 4
- Senior Risk Analyst, Mortgage
Why Practice Before The Test
- Practice Tests Help You Feel Better About the Real Test
- Practice Tests Help You Evaluate Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Practice Tests Can Help Familiarize You With the Test Itself
Free Psychometric Test Sample Questions And Answers
Statement on a scale from 1 (strongly disagree) to 5 (strongly agree)
- My father always said to me that I had a vivid imagination.
2. I usually have a dramatic mood
3. I enjoy reading a Newspaper