Steps You Need to Take to Get a Job at DECATHLON
Do you have inquiries regarding the DECATHLON employment procedure and the job application process?
The selection procedure at DECATHLON involves several tests and interviews. The company requires prospective workers to take various tests before hiring them.
Among these examinations are personality tests, SJTs, verbal communication exams, and numeracy tests. The evaluation exams must be completed before you may prepare for the interview.
Preparing for the Interview
What specifically drives you to work in this industry for DECATHLON?
What do you think about DECATHLON? Do you need to do any preparations for the interview?
The secret to getting a job is ensuring you are well-prepared for the interview. Making a plan will help you feel a lot more in control.
Common Interview Question:
- Do you consider yourself a leader?
- What salary are you seeking?
- What are the most significant characteristics of this industry?
- What are three positive character traits you don’t have?
- What qualities should a successful manager possess?
The Process of Interviewing and Hiring
If your application is strong and exceptional, DECATHLON will allow you to interview. Video interviews, evaluation tests, and final interviews will all be required.
Simply landing an interview is a significant step in the right direction. There is a possibility that an evaluation of you will be required as part of the employment process. The following contains a list of some of these examinations, as well as suggestions for how to prepare for them.
Different Types of Assessment Tests
Communication – During the employment process, verbal reasoning tests candidates’ cognitive skills, notably their verbal agility. The test measures critical thinking, reasoning, comprehension, and verbal and written expression.
- Mathematical – On the numerical reasoning test, you will often be given a predetermined amount of time to answer questions based on the information presented in statistical tables.
- SJT – In a situational judgment test (SJT), situational stress test (SST), or situational inventory, the person being tested is required to choose the response that is most suitable to hypothetical scenarios that are based on real-world occurrences.
- Personality – Employers use pre-employment personality tests to evaluate a candidate’s behavior and personality. Assessments of personality examine motives, communication preferences, and working methods.
- Logical Reasoning – This kind of pre-employment test assesses a candidate’s capacity for problem-solving through logical reasoning (inductive and deductive).
The Job Interview Process
The phone interview is the first one. This initial interview and whether or not you pass the test exams determine your eligibility to work at DECATHLON . Your professional accomplishments could also be discussed in the first interview.
If the DECATHLON Company hires you after this interview, you will take an online test to assess your ability to work with others and your performance in the workplace. You will receive an invitation to the final interview if you perform well on the test.
A director can discuss your credentials with you during a face-to-face interview. Because you can bring up the position during the interview, prepare your inquiries and responses beforehand.
This interview can help you land the job.
How to Prepare for the Assessment Tests
An entry-level employee’s cognitive capabilities and command of fundamental skills are identified and evaluated using pre-employment screening tools.
You may be confident that you will pass the test if you use the instruments and tests created to evaluate candidates’ suitability for employment at DECATHLON .
Best Tips for Passing the Assessment Test
Regular test-taking improves test-taking speed, identifies your areas of weakness and enables you to enhance them, and helps you get comfortable with themes and question types.
You should be familiar with the format of the recruiting test to prepare properly.
Additionally, pay close attention to the test instructions. It’s crucial to manage your time, so practice slowly.
So that you have time for the more challenging questions, start with the easier ones.
About The Company
Decathlon S.A. is a French sporting goods retailer. With over 1,697 stores in 60 countries and regions
Headquarters: Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France
- Oxylane Club
- Sidi Srl
- Simond SAS is a sporting goods company
- Terres & Eaux SAS
- Shanghai Naturum
- Soparja Sprl