Ikea is a multinational furniture retailer that uses aptitude tests as a part of its recruitment process to assess the skills and abilities of job applicants. These tests can include various types of assessments, such as numerical reasoning tests, verbal reasoning tests, and situational judgment tests.
The purpose of these tests is to evaluate a candidate’s fit for the role they have applied for and to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform the job effectively. The format and content of the tests may vary depending on the position and level of the role.
- Apply for the Position You Desire at IKEA.
- Are you interested in learning more about the hiring process at IKEA?
- What the selection process looks like?
Learn everything you want to know about the IKEA selection process, including the application, interviews, and Aptitude Tests.
Preparation for the Interview
If your application passes through the automated selection system, you will be invited in for an interview.
For some jobs, you might be asked to complete the behavioral or cognitive test.
The first step in the interview process at IKEA will be a phone/video interview. Make sure you are in a quiet place when answering.
Consider the impact you could have on the company’s culture as you prepare for your interview. Which of the IKEA Corporation’s products have you used? I
The key to getting a job is to be well-prepared for the interview. If you plan, you will feel more in control. Because you’ve prepared for the interview and done your homework on the company, you’ll come off as confident, composed, and prepared.
You must prepare for the interview in advance of doing the evaluation tests.
Evaluation Tests of Various Types
- Personality Test – A pre-employment personality test is a tool that employers use to get a sense of a candidate’s character and conduct. Motives, communication styles, and workplace preferences are all taken into consideration in personality testing.
- Logical Reasoning (Inductive & Deductive) – A pre-employment test known as “logical reasoning” assesses a candidate’s capacity for problem-solving.
- SJT – Examining the ability to make proper decisions in the face of hypothetical, realistic situations is the goal of a situational judgment test, also known as a stress test or situational inventory.
- Numerical – This Numerical Reasoning section of the test is based on the use of data from statistical tables to solve problems.
- Verbal Skills – A candidate’s cognitive abilities, particularly their verbal agility, are assessed often during the recruiting process using verbal reasoning examinations. Verbal and nonverbal expression and comprehension are tested on the exam.
- Predictive Index (PI) Cognitive Assessment ( PLI Test) the test contains a 12-minute psychometric test with 50 numerical, verbal, and abstract reasoning questions.
How the Interview Process Works
For the most part, interviews begin via email or phone. Zoom or other video call apps may also require them. Your eligibility for IKEA is based solely on this interview. You should be prepared to answer questions about your professional achievements.
They will conduct an online assessment of your teamwork abilities and your potential for success as an employee of IKEA if you pass the interview.
If you successfully complete the test, you will be invited to the final interview. Your qualifications can be clarified at a face-to-face meeting with a director. Prepare your questions and answers ahead of time, as you can also inquire about the work that the candidate does. This interview is going to lead to a job.
Passing IKEA Evaluation Exam Is Easiest With These Tips:
- Take the time to carefully read the test’s instructions.
- Pace yourself throughout the practice session to ensure you don’t run out of time.
- You’ll be able to take more tests in less time.
- As a result, you’ll get better in exams.
- You become more familiar with topics and exam content if you take tests on a regular basis.
- You’ll be able to learn from your mistakes and grow from them.
- A person’s test performance and self-confidence improve when they practice.
- To prepare effectively for the recruiter test, you should be familiar with its structure.
About The Company
IKEA is a Swedish-founded, Dutch-based multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, and home accessories, among other goods and home services.
- Taskrabbit Inc is an online and mobile marketplace that matches freelance labor with local demand, allowing consumers to find help with everyday tasks.
- MEGA shopping centres are managed and operated by IKEA Centres Russia/
- Swedwood is the industrial group within IKEA.
- Ingka Centres
Open Position at IKEA
Below are listed some of the common positions at IKEA
- Visual Merchandise Group Leader
- Hr Manager
- Retail Sales Representative
- Regional Core Area Sales & Range Manager
- Customer Engagement & Intelligence Specialist
- Marketing Manager
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances