Many employers ask candidates to take an assessment test. You can prepare by practicing online before you take the Marsh Supermarkets assessment test.
You’ve landed an interview with Marsh Supermarkets. You know the job is perfect for you, but you’re nervous about the interview process.
American retail food chain with nearly 100 stores
Steps in the Interview Process
Learn more about what Marsh Supermarkets could do for your career.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Marsh Supermarkets.
Employment Assessment Test Practice
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
About the company
Marsh Supermarkets was an American retail food chain headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Founded in 1931
located throughout Central Indiana and parts of western Ohio.
Headquarters: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Number of employees: 9,000
Owner: Sun Capital Partners
Interview Question and Sample
Your interviewers will likely start out with a question about yourself and your background.
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
Every job you apply to will likely have a unique internal process for accepting and reviewing resumes.
- Warehouse Order Selector
- Night Crew Team Member
- Store Manager
- Human Resources
- Deli / Food Service Manager
- Food Service Manager
- Area Leader Trainee