There are many methods, and approaches companies can take when screening new hires. Major consultancy firms like Zimmer Biomet refine the process through psychometric testing, which provides valuable insight into a candidate’s personality.
stages of the Hiring Process
Practice the Online Aptitude Test and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.
- Searching for a Job
- Applying for Positions
- assessment test
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Resume Writing Services
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Zimmer Holdings.
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Common Interview Questions
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- What are your career goals?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
About the company
Zimmer Biomet is a publicly-traded medical device company. Founded in 1927 to produce aluminum splints.
The company is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, where it is part of the medical devices business cluster.
Headquarters: Warsaw, Indiana, United States
- Cayenne Medical, a sports medicine company, provides arthroscopic surgery products.
- Zimmer Knee Creations is an orthopedic medical device company developing therapeutic solutions for knee osteoarthritis.
- Respondwell offers a telerehabilitation platform that enables healthcare service providers to connect, monitor, and collect data about their patients.
- Clinical Graphics offers radiology and diagnostic imaging services.
- ORTHOsoft is a medical software developer and integrator.
- Dornoch Medical Systems manufacturing pumps and pumping equipment.
- Abbott Spine The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of medical, surgical, ophthalmic, and healthcare products.
Explore Healthcare Career Opportunities
Join the Zimmer Biomet Team – Job Alert Feature