To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
Zumiez is a leading specialty retailer of apparel, footwear, and accessories.
Stages of the Hiring Process
From the first contact to the offer, you can expect the whole process to take about 1 to 2 months.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Practice
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations. Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, Hogan, SJT
Common Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- Why did you choose this career and industry?
- Why might you be successful in such a job?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why do you want this job at Zumiez? …
- Why are you leaving your job?
- What’s your favorite part about working in Zumiez?
- What’s your company culture like?
- What would you most like to accomplish if you had this job?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days of the job?
- What will you do if you don’t get a job offer?
- What were your strengths/weaknesses?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What was the last book you read for fun?
About the company
Zumiez Inc. is an American multinational specialty clothing store founded by Tom Campion and Gary Haakenson in 1978.
The company is a specialty retailer of apparel, footwear, Shoes, skates, Accessories, and hard goods for young men and women.
Headquarters: Lynnwood, Washington, United States
Number of locations> 700
Working At Zumiez
Zumiez offers a fun environment and builds a rewarding career
Find a job with Zumiez and apply now
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- HOME OFFICE