Everything to know about the Genpact hiring process. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at GenpactWhat are the steps along the way?
- What is the hiring process of Genpact?
- How many interview rounds are there in Genpact?
- Is Genpact interview tough?
- How long does it take for the offer letter?
- What are the 3 rounds of interviews?
The recruitment process at Genpact is usually broken down into three stages:
- Online evaluation
- Technical interviews
- Behavioral or Human Resources Round
As part of the selection process at Genpact, you will probably have to pass one of the following tests.
- Numerical Reasoning – A numerical reasoning test is used to assess a candidate’s ability to handle and interpret numerical data—knowledge of ratios, percentages, number sequences, data interpretation, financial analysis, and currency conversion.
- Situational Judgment Tests – present applicants with a description of a work problem or critical situation/scenarios related to the job they are applying for and ask them to identify how they would handle it.
- Personality Tests – A personality test is a method of assessing human personality constructs that usually helps measure how well you will perform at the organization based on your interpersonal skills
- Logical Reasoning – Deductive reasoning/Inductive reasoning determines whether the truth of a conclusion can be determined for that rule
- Verbal test – A verbal reasoning test is used to assess your ability o understand and comprehend concepts expressed through language.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Number of employees: 119,300
- Rightpoint Consulting, LLC – IT service management company
- Enquero, Inc.
- Headstrong IT service management company
- RAGE Frameworks Inc. is a leader in knowledge-based automation technology and services, providing
- Akritiv Technologies, Inc. designs and develops application software.
- Headstrong Services India Private Limited. The company’s line of business includes providing computer processing and data preparation.
- Commonwealth Informatics is a Genpact Company transforming complex data into insights for life science companies and regulators.
- Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real.
- OnSource, LLC provides software solutions. The Company offers a platform for the inspection of vehicles, and property.
- Endeavour Software Technologies Private Limited specializes in mobile, cloud enablement, and data analytics.
- TandemSeven provides design and development services + tools, specializing in complex multi-channel experiences and digital solutions.
View All Jobs at Genpact
- Accounts Payable – P2P
- Dispatch Planner
- AR Collections and Deductions
- Order Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Insurance Back Office
- Process Developer- Sourcing and Procurement
- Manager – Life Insurance Operations
- Process Associate – Claims
- Manager – Invoice To Cash (Billing)
- DG Management Trainee
- Senior Manager – Workforce Manager
- Senior Manager
See jobs by category