The great thing about working for AAM is that it provides a wide range of opportunities, including full-time and part-time, salaried, and hourly positions.
Familiarize yourself with AAM company culture and values – You must be able to demonstrate how your skills and experience match those values.
The hiring process takes about two to six weeks, depending on the position.
- Application – Resume Review
- Phone Interview/Initial Screening
- online assessment
- Onsite interview
- Job offer
Preparing for an interview might seem intimidating, but there are several steps you can take to prepare yourself for a successful interview.
- Check the job description and requirements.
- Review your resume and work experience.
- Research interview questions for your position.
- Research the company and the interviewer.
- Try out the company’s product or service
- Prepare your introduction in advance.
- Think about body language.
- Prepare for technical interviews or skill tests
- Do some salary research
About The Company
American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. – manufacturer of automobile driveline and drivetrain components and systems.
Headquarters: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Number of employees: 26,500
- Neumayer Tekfor
- American Axle & Manufacturing – supplier to the automotive industry.
- AAM Poland
- Metaldyne Performance Group – provides components for engines, transmissions, and drivelines.
- Metaldyne Sinterforged Products manufactures metal components and assemblies for the automotive and light truck markets.
- Colfor Manufacturing Inc. is one of the largest possessors and distributors of aluminum products.
- AAM Germany
- Metaldyne International Spain SL manufactures automobile transmissions.
Careers with Largest Employment
- Fork Lift Operator
- Manufacturing Associate
- Senior Electrical Systems Validation Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer – Heat Transfer & Fluids
- Senior Software Requirements Engineer
- Supervisor de Producción – Acabado
- Chofer – Mensajero
- Machine Operator
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Working Student
- Supervisor Shipping/Receiving
- HR/Safety Co-Op
- Machine Line Operator