The hiring process at Qualcomm varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background.
To apply, you need to create an application profile. You will be required to upload your CV and any other supporting documentation – so make sure your information is up to date.
- How do I prepare for a Qualcomm test?
- How to crack Qualcomm written test?
- How many rounds of interviews are there in Qualcomm?
- What will help me to be best prepared for my interview?
- How do I pass a technical assessment test?
- How can I get answers for the aptitude test?
- How do I prepare for a written code test?
- Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
- What is a good score on an assessment test?
- What to do if you fail an assessment?
It is important to note that the hiring process may vary for different positions and locations within Qualcomm. The company maintains a commitment to equal employment opportunity and may adapt its process to suit specific roles or circumstances.
What are the steps in your hiring process?
- Upload your CV
- Interview – telephone, on-site, and/or virtual
- Assessment Test
- The Offer
The Assessment Test may change significantly depending on the role you are seeking and the teams with whom you are meeting.
About The Company
Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Headquarters: San Diego, California, United States
- Qualcomm Atheros is a developer of semiconductor chips for network communications, particularly wireless chipsets.
- Nuvia develops processors intended to create high-performance silicon designs for a compute-intensive world.
- SiRF Technology pioneered the commercial use of GPS technology for consumer applications.
- Nphase The company’s line of business includes providing communication services.
- SnapTrack was a Silicon Valley technology startup that invented and sold a GPS-based location technology for cell phones.
- Airgo Networks, is a Palo Alto, California-based company specializing in the development of multiple-input multiple-output wireless technology.
- iSkoot Software Company
- Stonestreet One was a software company specializing in Bluetooth software solutions.
- Airgo Software Company
- Pixtronix is a technology company that develops display technologies optimized for multimedia devices.
- Twenty Billion Neurons GmbH System software company
- Augmented Pixels has developed augmented reality products that can be used to increase sales in a variety of business sectors.
- Wilocity was a fabless semiconductor company based in California founded in 2007, developing 60 GHz multi-gigabit wireless chipsets for both the mobile computing platform and peripheral markets.
Search, find, and apply for job opportunities at Qualcomm
- Windows Test Automation Engineer
- Camera Software Engineer
- Sales Operations Analyst, Manager
- Director of Product Management
- Financial Analyst, Senior
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Director, Human Resources Business Partner
- Senior C++ Developer/Engineer
- Machine Learning ASIC IP Verification Engineer (Staff, Senior Staff or Principal)
- Product Security Lead Engineer
- Director of Product Management and Business Development
- Summer Intern for Audio ASIC
- Business Internships (Finance & Accounting)
- Engineer – Performance, Windows Snapdragon
Ace your Assessment
Ace, your Assessment, Improve your score now with our aptitude tests practice.
|Personality Tests||Big Five Personality Traits||$79|
|Situational Judgment Tests||Measures your behavior and attitudes||$79|
|Hogan Assessment Tests||HPI, HDS, MVPI, and HBRI||$79|
|Numerical Reasoning Tests||Evaluate your ability to understand and work with numeric operations||$69|
|Mechanical reasoning test||Bennett, Wiesen, Ramsay prep||$79|
|HBRI Assessment Test||Business Reasoning Inventory test||$89|