The steps in the Nielsen hiring process can include phone and video interviews and pre-employment assessment tests.
Find out about the selection process at Nielsen.
- How many rounds of interviews are there?
- How long does it take to hear back from Nielsen?
- Is it hard to get hired at Nielsen?
- What are the three levels of the interview?
- Does Nielsen do background checks?
- What are the top questions asked in Nielsen’s interview?
- How to pass the aptitude test
Finding the right person for a role requires a thorough selection process. Here you can find information on each step in the hiring process.
- Phone interview with HR
- Technical interview
- Director Interview/Manager Interview
There is a multi-part skills assessment phase to test your knowledge.
Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, SJT
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Nielsen Holdings is an American information, data, and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Parent organization: Elliott Investment Management
- NCSolutions Media Company
- Gracenote the company provides music, video, and sports metadata and automatic content recognition technologies to entertainment services.
- BookScan is a data provider for the book publishing industry that compiles point-of-sale data for book sales, owned by The NPD Group in the United States.
- AGB Nielsen Philippines Media Research Philippines, commonly called AGB Nielsen, is a market research firm in the Philippines specializing in broadcast media
- The Demand Institute is a non-profit think tank that focuses on understanding how consumer demand is evolving around the world.
- Valcon Acquisition B.V
- Innerscope Research was an integrated consumer neuroscience research firm.
- Rhiza is pioneering the way media companies generate revenue with big data.
- Vnu Insurance Insurance company
- EMIS (Canada)
Internship program – the company offers Finance Emerging Leaders Program as a 10-12 week summer internship.
Full-time program – a 24-month rotational program designed to expose you to many aspects of the company.
Early Career Opportunities
- Assistant Manager
- Editor (Content Writer)
- Audio Bilingual Field Sales Representative (Spanish/English)
- Senior Editor
- Field Service Technician
- HR Manager
- Software Engineer
- Field Sales Representative
- Audio Field Sales Representative
Here are the most common interview questions:
- Why Do You Want This Job? …
- How Has Your Experience Prepared You for This Role? …
- Why do you want to work at Nielsen Group?
- Do you have any experience designing products?
- What Is Your Greatest Strength? …
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position Regarding Nielsen?
- How would you describe your leadership style?