Companies want to make sure they’re hiring candidates with the required skills. It is extremely common to give employees a skills assessment, personality test, or aptitude test.
stages of the Hiring Process
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
Practice the Online Aptitude Test and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.
For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessments. The tests assess both personality and ability
SHL, Personality, Hogan,
Learn more about a career with Boston Scientific
|Watchman Clinical Specialist: New York City Job||New York City, NY, US, 10000|
|Field Service Engineer (West Coast) Job||San Diego, CA, US, 92101|
|Senior Sales Operations Analyst Job||Marlborough, MA, US, 01752|
|Digital Learning Designer/Content Creation Specialist, EMEA (multiple positions) Job||Voisins le Bretonneux, 75, FR, 0|
|Tender and Contract Specialist (Dutch-French-English) Job||Diegem, BRU, BE|
|Environmental Health and Safety Manager II Job||Galway, G, IE|
|Microbiology Technician – Cork Job||Cork, C, IE, 0|
|Customer Service Rep- contratto tempo det (sost maternita´) Job||Milan, MI, IT, 0|
|Therapy Representative – Structural Heart (Tavi) Job||Hemel Hempstead, HRT, GB|
|Territory Manager, Urology & Pelvic Health, NZ North Job||Auckland, AUK, NZ, 0|
Common Interview Questions
Questions a hiring manager would be asking you in your next job interview at Boston Scientific.
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
Here are the most common interview questions:
- Why Do You Want This Job? …
- How Has Your Experience Prepared You for This Role? …
- Why do you want to work at Boston Scientific?
- Do you have any experience designing products for manufacturing?
- What Is Your Greatest Strength? …
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position Regarding Boston Scientific?
- How would you describe your leadership style?