Looking for a Job at Michelin North America
Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- How do I pass a pre-employment assessment test?
- How many interviews are there in the hiring process?
- What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- How do you know if you passed an assessment test?
Hiring Process Steps
Like other interviews, the Michelin interview process begins with a candidate applying for a job position.
- Find your Job
- Application Questions
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
- What is a mechanical aptitude test?
- What is a good score on a mechanical aptitude test?
- How long is the mechanical aptitude test?
- How do I pass an aptitude test?
Aptitude tests, Mechanical Aptitude test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About Michelin North America
Michelin North America, Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle.
Headquarters: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Parent organization: Compagnie Financiere Michelin SCmA
TBC Corporation is an American corporation and marketer of automotive replacement tires.
Lehigh Technologies is a specialty materials company that manufactures micronized rubber powders. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Lehigh Technologies operates an MRP manufacturing plant.
National Tire Wholesale is a wholesale tire distributor created from a joint venture. The company is headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Oliver Rubber Company manufactures pneumatic casings and inner tubes.
Find your next job at Michelin North America.
Latest job opportunities:
- HR: Recruiting/Employer
- Process Safety Management Engineer
- Operational Information Manager
- Industrial Progress Engineer
- Spartanburg SC Technical Scholar
- SES Software Developer
- Reliability Technician- US3 Spartanburg