Interview Question and Answers – Paypal Recruitment Get Ready For The Job Interview
- How do I prepare an online PayPal assessment?
- Are PayPal interviews tough?
- What is the PayPal campus challenge?
- What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
There is 3-5 stage selection process to choose the right candidates.
- Resume Review
- Online assessment
- Technical Rounds
- HR Interviews
- Final Interview
Online Assessment Test
What you should know before taking your assessment test.
Practice is the key to success the practice will improve your performance and your chance of getting hired.
The subject of tests sometimes changes according to the position and the country in which you will be examined.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
PayPal Holdings is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods.
Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
Parent organization: eBay
- Xoom Corporation, also Xoom, a PayPal Service, is an electronic funds transfer or remittance provider that allows consumers to send money, pay bills, and reload mobile phones from the United States and Canada to 131 countries.
- Venmo is a mobile payment service.
- Zettle is a Swedish financial technology company
- Honey Science operates a browser extension that aggregates and automatically applies online coupons on eCommerce websites.
- Braintree is a company based in Chicago that specializes in mobile and web payment systems for e-commerce companies.
- Bill ME Later
- Paydiant is a PayPal-owned financial services company.
- TIO Networks serves the largest telecom, wireless, cable, and utility network operators in North America.
PayPal campus challenge – You need to take an online assessment. Based on your performance in the assessment, you will be invited for an interview.
Undergraduate and Graduate – Building a career at PayPal gives you a chance to make an impact.
Find new ways to grow your career:
- Enterprise Sales
- Sr. Manager, Marketplaces
- Customer Success Manager
- Director – Customer Success Marketplaces
- Senior Manager Partner Success
- Senior Legal Counsel, Collections
- Sr Legal Counsel, Payments & Risk
- Enterprise Sales Executive
- Director, Legal – Product
- Chargeback Senior Agent
- Customer Engagement Specialist