Learn about the recruiting process, Find out how to pass interviews and assessments test at Zep Acuity Specialty Products
For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
Stages of the Hiring process
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates, and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Zep
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Ramsay Test, Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
About the company
Zep Manufacturing. Zep Manufacturing Company has manufactured industrial cleaning products since 1937.
Company Zep is a leading innovator of cleaning solutions and produces a full line of sanitation and maintenance chemicals, such as detergents, disinfectants, hand cleaners, degreasers, deodorants, lubricants, and floor finishes.
Zep serves customers worldwide.
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Subsidiaries: Acuity Specialty Products,
Zep Open Positions
- Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&AAtlanta Headquarters
- Field Service RepresentativeDallas – DeSoto, TX (Remote)
- Payroll AnalystAtlanta Headquarters
- Workday Operations AnalystAtlanta Headquarters
- Field Sales RepresentativeDallas – DeSoto, TX (Remote)
- Accountant Atlanta Headquarters
- What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How would a colleague describe you?
- How has your college experience prepared you for a career?
- Why should I hire you?
- What Do You Think We Could Do Better or Differently?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?