The hiring process is different from industry to industry. Keep reading to learn tips and tricks for optimizing your application and wowing your interviewers at GardaWorld.
GardaWorld Corporation is a Canadian private security firm based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and a worldwide leader in global security services.
GardaWorld Campus is a world leader in security training. Garda offers a range of on-site and online training solutions.
Headquarters: Montreal, Canada
Hiring Process Steps
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
GardaWorld Pre-Employment Assessment Test Practice
- Is it hard to pass the TSA test? it takes about 2.5 hours to complete
- What is the passing score for the TSA test? passing rate of 80% for each test. 60-70% of the candidates won’t pass
- What is the TSA assessment test?
- How much do pre-board screening officers make? Pre-Board Screening Officer makes $22 – $24 per hour.
If you fail the test or the interview, you can reapply after six months’ time.
Start practice at the GardaWorld Pre-Board Screening Officer Practice
X-Ray questions, Reading Comprehension, Numerical and verbal
Gardaworld x-ray sample questions
The x-ray test contains 7 sets of images each set takes approximately 5 minutes.
Recognize whether cameras, belts, or shoes are found in the following pieces of luggage.
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry in the USA and Canada, offering a wealth of opportunities.
Search worldwide jobs
General interview questions
Most common job interview questions
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- Sell Me This Pen.
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
- Bonus Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?