Learn everything you need to know about the hiring process at Guardian , including the assessment test, application and interviews.
Guardian Industries is a privately held industrial manufacturer of glass, automotive and building products based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Headquarters: Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
Parent organization: Koch Industries
Divisions: Guardian Building Products; Guardian Glass; SRG Global
Subsidiaries: SRG Global
Steps in the interview process
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
Assessment tests are based on the hiring case studies process that helps employers to decide which candidates to interview.
Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, Hogan, SJT
learn about opportunities within each Guardian business.
- Engineering Intern-Summer
- IT Summer Internship
- Trucking Manager
- Shift Team Leader
- Maintenance Supervisor
Guardian, share one Vision – To help people improve their lives by providing products and services.
General interview questions
Most common job interview questions
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- Sell Me This Pen.
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?