What are the stages of the Paccar assessment and the job interview process
The interview process at Paccar can last about two weeks or extend for a month or two. It entirely depends on the position that you are applying for
Pre-employment screening is a process that allows employers to verify information such as education and prior job history. The Pre-employment assessments are tests your potential employer may ask you to take to determine your abilities as they relate to the role.
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
Aptitude tests come in many different forms due to the range of skills required for different roles.
The practice isn’t just about taking test after test, though. You need to practice smartly and define which tests you’ll need to improve and what are your weak points so that you can focus on them and improve your chance.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
PACCAR is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and customer support of high-quality premium trucks. PACCAR is engaged in the design, manufacture, and customer support of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates.
Headquarters: Bellevue, Washington, United States
- DAF Trucks is a Dutch truck manufacturing company and a division of Paccar. Its headquarters and main plant are in Eindhoven. Cabs and axle assemblies are produced at its Westerlo plant in Belgium.
- Leyland Trucks is a medium- and heavy-duty truck manufacturer based in Leyland, England.
- Peterbilt Motors Company is an American-based truck manufacturer. Peterbilt has been owned by PACCAR, operating alongside the sister division Kenworth Truck Company.
- Kenworth Trucks is an American-based truck manufacturer. Kenworth specializes in the production of heavy-duty and medium-duty commercial vehicles.
- VDL Bus & Coach is a Netherlands-based bus builder which originated from the bus-building business of DAF.
Internships As an intern at PACCAR, you’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects. The company offers internships in all job categories, locations, and product areas.
- Connected Truck Display Engineer Job
- IT Operations Manager
- Forecast Analyst Job
- Liaison Engineering Supervisor Job
- Accounts Payable Specialist Job
- North America Materials Systems Manager Job
- Functional Safety Manager Job