For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
Questions and answers about Molex Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What are the 3 rounds of interviews?
- What are the phases of an interview?
- What are the 5 hardest interview questions?
- What are the top 3 interview mistakes?
- What is skill assessment?
- How long does it take HR to approve a hire?
Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment assessment test unprepared.
Hiring Process Steps
Steps in the Recruiting Process you need to know.
- Pre-Interview – a video interview
- Interview – on-site, your second interview will be via video or by phone.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Molex LLC manufactures electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across various industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics.
Headquarters: Lisle, Illinois, United States
Parent organization: Koch Industries
- Woodhead Industries is an electrical/electronic manufacturing company.
- Phillips Medisize Development and Manufacturing Solutions serving Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, and Medical Devices Customers.
- Oplink Communications LLC is a US-based business manufacturing and selling optical components.
- Cardell Corporation manufactures auto electrical equipment.
- BittWare designs and manufactures enterprise-class FPGA hardware that enables customers to deploy solutions quickly and with low risk.
- Temp-Flex Cable manufactures specialty wire and cable.
- Interconnect Systems
- Affinity Medical Technologies
- SDP Telecom is a provider of Microwave and RF solutions for wireless telecommunications.
Newest jobs at Molex
- Engineer, Product Stewardship
- Engineer 2, Project
- Sr Engineer 1, Tooling
- Resident Engineer
- Material Handler – 3rd shift – $1,000 stay-on bonus
- Validation Test Engineer
- Associate Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
- Senior Organizational Change Management Lead
- Manager, Global Quality Systems
- Plating Operator
Common Interview Questions at Molex
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.