Volvo Matrigma-style Assessment preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
Volvo Recruitment Process
- Explore our job openings
- Interview – first interview person via video conference or on the phone
- Assessment tests – For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online Matrigma assessment tests.
- Final selection
- Start your first day
Volvo assessment tests
The tests help the HR manager understand more about you and your potential fit for the position.
The company used Matrigma-style practice for the selection process.
About the Company
Volvo Cars, stylized as VOLVO, is a Swedish luxury automobile marque. It is headquartered in Torslanda in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company manufactures and markets sport utility vehicles, station wagons, sedans, and compact executive sedans.
Parent organization: Geely
- Polestar is a Sino-Swedish automotive brand jointly owned by Volvo Car Group and its parent company Geely.
- Zenuity is a Swedish carmaker.
- The Volvo R marque represents the high-performance division of cars produced by Volvo. The R marque refers to “Refined” since Volvo markets R-designated vehicles as being the most performance-oriented trim level.
- Automotive Components Floby is a Swedish company that manufactures products for the automotive industry.
Volvo Group Careers
Search for and apply for job opportunities within the Volvo Group.
Opportunities for Students and Graduates
- Internships The program is available from one month to three years, across all our professions, from engineering to commercial and business administrative functions.
- Graduate Programs – Engineering Graduate Program, Operations Graduate Program, and IT Graduate Program
- Summer Work – These job opportunities are for students to gain hands-on experience to what it is like to work for a global company.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Search job opportunities that match your interests
- Commercial Packaging Engineer
- First Line Manager, Outbound Operations
- Payroll Representative
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Truck Sales Consultant
- Responsable hybridation & électrification véhicules H/F
- Ausbildung zur Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik
Volvo Interview Questions
Here are the most common interview questions:
- Why Do You Want This Job? …
- How Has Your Experience Prepared You for This Role? …
- Why do you want to work at Volvo Group?
- Do you have any experience designing products for manufacturing?
- What Is Your Greatest Strength? …
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position Regarding Volvo Trucks?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
Volvos intervju- och utvärderingsprov Förberedelser
Volvo Matrigma-stil Bedömningsförberedelse Få lite inblick i
testet för utvärdering av jobbprocessen och de involverade stegen, från screening till slutliga intervjuer och jobberbjudanden.