The Mondelez International hiring process is the process of reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates for the next step.
The employee selection process typically includes steps like Reviewing cover letters and resumes, Pre-hire assessments, and interviews.
The company has many applicants, and you will likely be up against many other qualified candidates. Here is a complete guide to the recruitment process at Mondelez.
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What is the most important step in the hiring and selection process?
- Online application
- Interview – onsite or virtually
- There might be some testing or background checking depending on the specific role.
- Job offer
Depending on your industry and role, you may have to take a different test, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgement tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
About Mondelez International
Mondelēz International (Mondelez) is one of the world’s largest snack companies. MDLZ empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries.
Headquarters: Deerfield, Illinois, United States
Parent organization: Kraft Foods
- Cadbury formerly Cadbury’s and Cadbury Schweppes, is a British multinational confectionery company wholly
- Lefèvre Utile, better known worldwide by the initials LU, is a manufacturer brand of French biscuits emblematic of the city of Nantes.
- KIDO Mondelez is a joint stock company specialized in producing diversified food and beverage.
- Freia is a Norwegian chocolate sweets manufacturing company.
- Saiwa S.r.l The simplest flavor of traditional plain biscuits.
- Opavia is a Czech confectionery manufacturer based in Prague.
- Douwe Egberts company is a Dutch brand of coffee that is majority-owned by Jacobs Douwe Egberts.
- Pascall is an Australian and New Zealand confectionery. The company is known for making Clinkers and Pineapple Lumps.
- Nabisco is an American manufacturer of cookies and snacks headquartered in East Hanover, New Jersey.
- The Natural Confectionery . is an Australian confectionery brand.
- Enjoy Life offers great-tasting cookies, chocolate, snack bars, and savory snacks.
Jobs and career opportunities
search for upcoming job announcements and current job opportunities.
- Material Handler Driver – Part Time
- Manager Autonomous Maintenance (m/f/d)
- Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser
- Trade Marketing Assistant Manager
- Driver CDL
- Health&Safety and Environmental Engineer
- Revenue planning supervisor
- Sales Executive – Traditional Trade – Bangalore
- Merchandiser – Wairau Road