Learn everything you need to know about the Koch Industries hiring process, including the application and interviews.
Hiring Process Steps
Practice the Online Aptitude Test and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.
Steps in the Recruiting Process you need to know.
- Pre-Interview – a video interview
- Interview – on-site, your second interview will be via video or phone.
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
Aptitude tests, also known as cognitive tests, are assessments to measure the cognitive acumen of a person.
- What is the assessment test?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What can I expect from a skills assessment test?
More employers are using tests as part of the hiring process.
These tests are used to evaluate your analytical skills and your personality.
Prepare yourself for the assessment test.
Assessment test you may take according to your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
About The Company
Koch Industries is an American multinational corporation. Its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, and energy.
Headquarters: Wichita, Kansas, United States.
- Georgia-Pacific is an American pulp and paper company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Infor is a multi-national enterprise software company headquartered in New York City, United States.
- Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnects components.
- Invista, headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, United States, is a fiber, resin, and intermediates company.
- Flint Hills Resources is An American producer & marketer of fuels & chemicals, committed to operating responsibly & respecting the environment.
- Guardian Industries is a privately held industrial manufacturer of glass, automotive, and building products based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- Oplink Communications is a US-based business manufacturing and selling optical components.
Explore Koch Industries careers.
- Engineer, Tooling
- Technician, Molding
- Engineer – Maintenance
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Electrician
- Glass Capital Specialist
- Engineer, Launch & Application
- Software Program Manager
- Resident Engineer Geely