Learn about each step in Telus recruitment process.
When you prepare yourself for the job interview and the tests you will have to pass you will find your strengths and weaknesses and you will increase your chances of getting hired.
- How do I pass a Telus interview?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What should I expect in an assessment test?
- Can I take an assessment test online?
- How do I pass the pre-employment assessment test?
The Hiring Process
What to expect from the selection process.
- Apply online
- Attend an initial interview
- submit a short video presentation (5 minutes or less)
- In Person Interview
You will need to pass behavioural, situational, problem-solving, and technical questions.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Personality Predictive index Test (PI Behavioral Assessment)
PI Cognitive Assessment (PLI) Test
About The Company
Telus Communications is the wholly-owned principal subsidiary of Telus Corporation, a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, and IPTV television.
Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
Parent organization: Telus Corporation
- Koodo Mobile is a Canadian mobile flanker brand started by Telus in 2008 and mostly oriented toward younger customers. Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
- TELUS Mobility Inc. is a Canadian wireless network operator and a division of Telus Communications which sells wireless services in Canada on its numerous networks.
- Telus Optik TV is a product of Telus Communications, a subsidiary of Telus Corporation, that provides IPTV service in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and Quebec.
- Public Mobile Inc. is a Canadian self-serve mobile brand which is owned by Telus.
- Blacks Photography, stylized as BLACKS, is a Canadian online retailer of photo prints and personalized photo products, home decor items, and photofinishing services.
- Decisive Farming
- AFS Technologies Supply Chain Management and Execution solutions for distributors and manufacturers.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Students & New Grads – If you want to pursue a professional designation or hone your leadership skills, we’re here to support
Explore opportunities at TELUS
- Sales Representative
- Part Time and Fulltime Sales Representatives
- Service Technician – Apprentice
- Release Manager/ Release Train Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- TELUS Store Manager
- InSight Engineer
- Scrum Master – Full-time
- Financial Analyst
- Data Governance Specialist
- Claims Auditor I
- Non-Tech Customer Service Agent-THPS – Full-time