Learn about each step in Telus recruitment process.
When you prepare yourself for the job interview and the tests you will have to pass you will find your strengths and weaknesses and you will increase your chances of getting hired.
- How do I pass a Telus interview?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What should I expect in an assessment test?
- Can I take an assessment test online?
- How do I pass the pre-employment assessment test?
The Hiring Process
What to expect from the selection process.
- Apply online
- Attend an initial interview
- submit a short video presentation (5 minutes or less)
- In Person Interview
You will need to pass behavioural, situational, problem-solving, and technical questions.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
About The Company
Telus Communications is the wholly-owned principal subsidiary of Telus Corporation, a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, and IPTV television.
Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
Parent organization: Telus Corporation
- Koodo Mobile is a Canadian mobile flanker brand started by Telus in 2008 and mostly oriented toward younger customers. Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
- TELUS Mobility Inc. is a Canadian wireless network operator and a division of Telus Communications which sells wireless services in Canada on its numerous networks.
- Telus Optik TV is a product of Telus Communications, a subsidiary of Telus Corporation, that provides IPTV service in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and Quebec.
- Public Mobile Inc. is a Canadian self-serve mobile brand which is owned by Telus.
- Blacks Photography, stylized as BLACKS, is a Canadian online retailer of photo prints and personalized photo products, home decor items, and photofinishing services.
- Decisive Farming
- AFS Technologies Supply Chain Management and Execution solutions for distributors and manufacturers.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Students & New Grads – If you want to pursue a professional designation or hone your leadership skills, we’re here to support
Explore opportunities at TELUS
- Sales Representative
- Part Time and Fulltime Sales Representatives
- Service Technician – Apprentice
- Release Manager/ Release Train Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- TELUS Store Manager
- InSight Engineer
- Scrum Master – Full-time
- Financial Analyst
- Data Governance Specialist
- Claims Auditor I
- Non-Tech Customer Service Agent-THPS – Full-time
Telus international data analyst exam
If you’re preparing for the Telus International Data Analyst exam, I recommend the following steps:
- Review Job Description: Carefully read the job description to understand the skills and qualifications required for the Data Analyst position. This can give you an idea of the types of topics that might be covered in the exam.
- Study Data Analysis Concepts: Review key concepts related to data analysis, including data cleaning, data visualization, statistical analysis, data manipulation, and interpretation of results.
- Practice Data Analysis Tools: Familiarize yourself with tools commonly used in data analysis, such as programming languages (Python, R), data visualization libraries (matplotlib, ggplot2), and data manipulation tools (pandas, dplyr).
- Refresh Statistics Knowledge: If applicable, review statistics concepts, including descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and probability.
- Explore Case Studies: Look for case studies or real-world data analysis examples relevant to the industry or field that Telus International operates in. This can help you understand how data analysis is applied practically.
- Practice Problem-Solving: Practice solving data analysis problems and exercises. This can help you develop your analytical skills and ability to work with datasets.
- Prepare for Interview Questions: Along with the technical exam, be prepared for interview questions that assess your problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and alignment with the company’s values.
- Reach Out to Telus International: If possible, reach out to Telus International’s HR department or recruitment team for guidance on the exam’s format and topics. They might provide you with more specific information or resources to prepare.