PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is one of the largest professional services firms in the world, it’s not easy getting a job at PwC.
Preparing beforehand increases your chances of success by about 70%.
What are they looking for in a situational Judgement test?
- How to pass PwC aptitude test?
- What is situational judgement test?
- How do you study for an SJT test?
- What are examples of situational tests?
- Can you fail a situational judgement test?
- How to pass PwC game-based assessment?
- How to prepare for PwC online test?
- What do situational Judgement tests measure?
- How do I pass the PwC online test?
What Are Situational Judgement Tests?
Situational Judgement Tests (SJT) present candidates with a range of different situations that they might experience in the role they are applying for.
Situational judgement tests tend to determine behavioral tendencies, assessing how an individual will behave in a certain place, or situation, and knowledge instruction, which evaluates the effectiveness of possible responses.
The situation can be presented in a variety of different waysץ
In most job screening companies, there is no time to finish the test, but usually, there are between 20 and 30 questions.
It’s best to reach a score of 80% in your SJT.
How do you pass the PwC Situational Judgement test?
PwC SJT tests are tailored to the job you are applying for and also to the country where you will work.
- Know what you’re being tested on.
- Do research about the company.
- Make sure you understand the requirements for the job you are applying for.
- Practice as much it’s possible before the exam.
There are roles that PwC uses in a cut-e – style company for screening job applicants.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Number of employees: 275,600
SHL is an international psychometric test publisher, talent measurement consultancy, and occupational specialist. It is part of CEB/Gartner.
SJTs are very straightforward as they assess a person’s judgment and critical thinking when presented with different workplace situations.