Learn everything you need to know about the hiring process, including the application and interviews.
The company has many applicants, and you will likely be up against many other qualified candidates. Here is a complete guide to the recruitment process at Yokohama Tire.
Stages of the Hiring Process
From the first contact to the offer, you can expect the whole process to take about 1 to 2 months.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations questions on the assessment test
. Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, Hogan, SJT
About the company
Yokohama Rubber Company, Founded in 1917 is a tire company based in Tokyo, Japan. The company was founded as a joint venture between Yokohama Cable Manufacturing and B.F. Goodrich.
Yokohama Tire offers the ultimate performance terrain off-road tires to high-performance track tires.
number of employees at Yokohama Tire: 17,000
Common interview questions
Most common job interview questions
- How Do You Like to Be Managed?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where Do You See Yourself in 2 Years?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What’s Your Dream Job?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What Makes You Unique?
- What Should I Know That’s Not on Your Resume?
- Weaknesses – What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
Find similar jobs and match your qualifications to a job at