What Are the Steps Involved in the Recruitment Process at Swift
- What should I expect in an assessment interview?
- How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
- What is the difference between an assessment and an interview?
- What is an interview assessment form?
Practice today & access online practice tests with full questions & answers and score reports to ensure you beat your Swift Transportation assessment test.
Swift Transportation is a Phoenix, Swift is a trucking company that is accurate and timely regarding transportation and logistics.
With over 23,000 trucks, it is the largest common carrier in the United States.
Parent organization: Knight-Swift
Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hiring process and Interview
Take the first step toward a rewarding career with Swift.
- Find your Job
- Upload Personal Information
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
Swift Transportation Assessment Test
The assessment test is designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
These tests at Swift Transportation can take a number of forms, such as a panel interview, software/skills assessment, case study, written test, or timed assignment.
Hogan, Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, SJT
Careers at Swift Transportation
Build a future with a rewarding truck driving career.
- Open trucking dispatcher jobs and office positions
- Rewarding truck driving jobs with CDL training
- Begin your career as a swift technician
All About the Recruitment and Hiring Process:
Need to know the critical steps that must occur in your hiring process, interview, and assessment test.