This page provides tips and information on applying for open positions and the hiring process at AECOM.
Discover the possibilities of a career with AECOM.
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process typically take?
- How do you answer assessment questions?
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter
- Virtual interview
- Assessment Test
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT),
- Online Numerical Reasoning (only for certain roles)
- Technical Assessment
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
AECOM is an American multinational engineering, infrastructure, and consulting firm.
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
- URS Corporation was an engineering, design, and construction firm and a U.S. federal government contractor.
- Davis Langdon was a construction consultancy company originally founded in London.
- Hunt Construction Group is an American construction management firm based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- AECOM Canada
- Ellerbe Becket was an independent Minneapolis, Minnesota-based architectural, engineering, interior design, and construction firm.
- EDAW was international landscape architecture, urban and environmental design firm.
- URS Federal Services provides engineering, construction, and technical services.
- Washington Group International is a diversified engineering and construction firm providing solutions in power, environmental management, defense, oil, and gas.
- Sellafield is a global center for nuclear engineering management
- Flint Energy Services provides oil and gas field support services.
- Flint Transfield Services
Expand your career with AECOM.
- Military and Veteran at AECOM, you will find more than 9,000 veterans on projects around the world.
- Early Careers / Graduate Careers at AECOM, you’ll be exposed to more technical excellence and disciplines than anywhere else,
- Craft / Trade AECOM is hiring individuals to help us deliver critical infrastructure and iconic buildings in cities and communities worldwide.
Search for open positions and APPLY:
- Lead Structural Engineer
- Senior Transport Planner
- Office Administrator / Office Assistant
- Graduate Civil Engineer
- Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
- Senior Nuclear Engineer
- Ironworker Journeyman
- Senior Stormwater Compliance Engineer
- Senior Recruiter – Early Careers Program