The hiring process at Henkel is the process of reviewing applications and selecting the right candidates for the next step.
The employee selection process typically includes steps like Reviewing cover letters and resumes, Pre-hire assessments, and interviews.
Henkel Application & Selection
- Online Application
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
The practice isn’t just about taking test after test, though. You need to practice smartly and define which tests you’ll need to improve and what are your weak points so that you can focus on them and improve your chance.
Depending on your industry and role, you may have to take different tests, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgment tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
Aptitude tests, Hogan, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands & technologies: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, and Adhesive Technologies.
- Loctite is a German-owned American brand of adhesives, sealants, and surface treatments that include acrylic, anaerobic, cyanoacrylate, epoxy, hot melt, silicone, urethane, and UV/light curing technologies.
- eSalon is a hair color company based in El Segundo, California.
- The Bergquist Company
- Kenra Professional serves the professional hair industry with high performance & high-quality products.
- Aislantes Nacionales SA.
- Spotless Group SAS was a pan-European manufacturer of insect control and laundry products.
Vacancies and job offers worldwide
- Site Technician- 2nd or 3rd Shift—United States, Marysville, MI, Adhesive Technologies
- Line Coordinator I, 2nd shift, Packaging – Geneva, NY—United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
- Material Handler—United States, Elgin, IL, Adhesive Technologies
- Maintenance Mechanic 3rd Shift—United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
- Maintenance Tech I, 2nd shift—United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
- Chemical Operator 2nd Shift Hot Melts—United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
- SHE SPECIALIST—United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
- Lead Mechanic (Night Shift)—United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
- Mechanic / Operator 2nd Shift – copy—United States, West Hazleton, PA, Laundry & Home Care
- Operator Level 1—United States, North Kansas City, Adhesive Technologies