Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment test unprepared.
The International Court of Justice, sometimes called the World Court, is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations.
The ICJ settles disputes between states and gives advisory opinions on international legal issues referred to it by the UN.
Headquarters location: The Hague, Netherlands
The International Court of Justice offers internships of one to three months to students and young professionals who are in the early stages of their careers
stages of the Hiring Process
How competitive is the hiring process at ICJ?
- Find your Job
- online applications
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, Hogan, SJT
Working for the International Court of Justice
- Electronic Recruitment (eRecruitment) system
- Law Clerk to Judges of the Court
Interview questions and answers you need to know
Common Interview Questions
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
UN Job opportunities
Search for potential jobs in the UN organization