Learn about the recruiting process, Find out how to pass UNICEF interviews and assessments test
- How do I pass the UN written test?
- How do I prepare for a Unicef interview?
- How long does the recruitment process take at Unicef?
- What does the application under review mean for Unicef?
- How do you pass the UN competency-based interview?
- What are the most common competency-based interview questions?
- What are the 10 most common interview questions and answers?
The United Nations Children’s Fund is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Subsidiaries: UNICEF Ireland, Girls’ Education Movement,
Selection Process Steps
- Search for relevant positions
- Upload your resume
- Submit your application
- Screening Process
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test
- How do I pass an employment assessment test?
- What is an assessment test for employment?
- What are the different types of pre-employment tests?
- How do I prepare for a pre-employment test?
Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, Hogan, SJT
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Working for UNICEF Video
- National Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- Administrative Services Assistant
- Consultancy – Justice For Children Expert
- Programme Officer
- Consultancy Project manager
Interview questions and answers you need to know
Common Interview Questions
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- Sell Me This Pen.
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
- Bonus Questions
- Why should we hire you?
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Taking Initiative
- Extremely Introverted
- Extremely Extroverted
- Creative Writing
UN Job opportunities
Search for potential jobs in the UN organization