The World Health Organization recruitment process takes several months as it involves several steps.
Keep reading to learn tips and tricks for optimizing your application, screening, written test, interview, and assessment centre at who.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. It is part of the U.N. Sustainable Development Group and leads partners in global health responses.
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Parent organization: United Nations Economic and Social Council
Subsidiary: Pan American Health Organization
Steps in the interview and application process
The hiring process at who varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume
- Confirmation email
- Competency-based interviews
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Preparation
As you can imagine, the process of who can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill.
Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Careers at WHO
- Technical Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Programme Support Officer
- Data Manager
- National Professional Officer (Planning)
- Stagiaire IT
- Executive Officer
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- How Do You Like to Be Managed?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where Do You See Yourself in 2 Years?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What’s Your Dream Job?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?
- What Makes You Unique?
- What Should I Know That’s Not on Your Resume?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
UN Job opportunities
Search for potential jobs in the UN organization