Learn about the recruiting process at Kaiser, Find out how to pass interviews and assessments test.
- How many days does the hiring process take?
- How do I ace an interview with Kaiser Permanente?
- What questions does Kaiser ask in an interview?
- How do you pass the interview process?
- What should I wear to a Kaiser interview?
Kaiser Permanente is an American integrated managed care consortium based in Oakland, California, United States,
Health care that’s designed to help you thrive. At Kaiser Permanente, everything works together for one very important cause.
Headquarters: Oakland, California, United States
Subsidiaries: Southern California Permanente Medical Group
Steps in the interview process
Learn about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages are involved in the recruitment process.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Practice
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also, depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Jobs and career opportunities
- Bold Moves
- Clinical Support
- Communications & Public Affairs
- Compliance, Privacy & Regulatory
- Consulting Services
- Continuing Care
- Customer Services
- Data Analytics
- Dental Support
- Dietitians & Nutrition Services
- Education & Training
- External Medical Services
- Facility Services & Materials Management
- Featured Job Opportunities
Common Interview Questions
Here are some of the most common interview questions
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Is Your Management Style?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- What Are You Passionate About?
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?