The Estée Lauder Companies Hiring Process differs slightly for each brand.
The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
The Estée Lauder manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Subsidiaries: MAC Cosmetics, Clinique, Origins, MORE
Parent organization: Estée Lauder Companies
The Application Process at Estee Lauder
- Find your Job
- Created an account
- Selection process
- HR Interview – Face-to-face interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
Assessment tests are designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
These tests can take a number of forms, such as a panel interview, software/skills assessment, case study, written test, or timed assignment.
Hogan, Aptitude tests, Numerical, verbal, AON, SJT
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Finding the right job for you at Estee Lauder:
Make a Match. Before you start your job search, spend time making sure you’re looking for the right job
- Travel Retail MAC Artist – 24hrs – George Bush Airport – Houston, TX
- Retail manager MAC – Izmir Bornova
- Retail Artist MAC – Denizli MAC Forum Camlik.FSS
- Keyholder – Clinique Store – FSS, Richmond, BC
- Alternance Conseiller(e) de Vente – EDPFM
- Stage Coordination Retail et Formation (H/F) – Kilian Paris
- Stage Chef de Projet Export – Kilian Paris
HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
A cover letter allows you to add information and expand on your resume, adding details and explanations that you couldn’t add to the strict structure and rules…
HOW TO WRITE A RESUME
Getting hired is essentially a cat race. You tend to find yourself competing with many people, many of whom have exactly or more qualifications than you do. Race is often to get offered an interview, and your resume plays a big part in this part.