Complete your FluorJob Application and practice for Fluor online assessment tests (reading comprehension, personality test writing, and basic math.)
Questions and Answers about Fluor
- How long is the hiring process at Fluor?
- How long does the hiring process normally take?
- What are the stages of the hiring process?
- How many job interviews do before you get a job?
The Hiring Process
The hiring process consists of various stages
- Apply Online
- Complete and submit the Questionnaire
- Assessment Test
- Start your first day
You can increase your chances of gaining hired.
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT),
- Online Numerical Reasoning (only for certain roles)
- Technical Assessment
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Fluor Corporation is an American multinational engineering and construction firm headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is a holding company that provides services through its subsidiaries in the following areas: oil and gas, industrial and infrastructure, government, and power.
Headquarters: Irving, Texas, United States
Fluor offers jobs and career opportunities in engineering, procurement, and construction worldwide.
- NuScale Power is an American private company that designs and markets small modular reactors. It is headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, United States.
- Stork B.V. is a Dutch manufacturing and services company with headquarters in Utrecht. Stork Technical Services is a supplier of integrated technical services for installations and machines in the industrial market.
- ADP Marshall is a construction engineering company
- TRS Staffing Solutions is a commercial company
- II Venezco Inc
- Military & Veterans – Fluor demonstrates its commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging
- Graduate – Fluor provides continuous learning opportunities for employees around the world.
Search for Jobs
- Associate IT Operations Specialist II
- HSE Sr Manager, Site Management
- Supervisor, Document & Data Management
- Lead Cost Engineer
- Construction Engineering Manager
- Piping Construction Coordinator – OSBL
- HC – Laborer – Pipelayer – Days
- HC – Laborer – Pipelayer – Foreman – Days
- Engineering Manager – Mining & Metals
- New Graduate – Construction Management
- Engineering Design Systems Specialist – Junior / Intermediate
- Assoc Project Controls Specialist III