Finding your next career path is only a few simple steps away.
Prepare yourself for your interview at CDW. Learn about career opportunities and more.
- How long does it take to go through the hiring process?
- What steps should you take to prepare for a background check properly?
- How do you get through the rest of the interview?
- How many interviews do you have before you get a job?
- When should I expect a call for an interview?
- What are the steps of the hiring process?
- How to Nail Your Next Video Interview
The Hiring Process
The CDW hiring process involves various stages, including the job application and interview.
- Initial screening applications
- Screening call
- Assessment test
- In-person interviewing
- Background checks
- Reference checks
- Decision and job offer
Assessment Tests & Interviews Preparation
Know what a CDW assessment entails. Make sure you know what components to expect and what you will be asked to do for each different component of the assessment.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the company
CDW Corporation provides technology products and services for business, government, and education.
Headquarters: Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
Number of employees: 9,839
- Amplified IT is an education-focused consultancy that brings a unique blend of technical skills and knowledge to the K-12 and Higher Ed market.
- Aptris is a leader in IT Service Management solutions, including advisory, consulting, and development services.
- Circle of Service Foundation
- Focal Point Data Risk is an IT risk management consulting firm based in Tampa, FL.
- Micro Warehouse Gov/ed
- CDW Government
- CDW Logistics
New – CDW Canada Careers, CDW UK Careers
Military & Veterans – CDW, we are proud to hire and develop service members.
- Manager Corporate Strategy
- Integrated Technology Advisor
- Senior Manager, Financial Systems
- Associate Consulting Engineer – Enterprise Network and Wireless Solutions
- SR Manager Technology Change and Governance
- Sr. BMC Remedy Systems Engineer – Navy SMIT
- Mid-Level Programmer – BMC Remedy – Navy SMIT
- Customer Success Manager – Managed Services
- Senior Manager HR Business Partner
- Field Systems Administrator – NGEN SMIT – Federal (Security Clearance)
- ITSM Senior Analyst – Navy SMIT
- Associate Consulting Engineer – Federal (Data Center)